Anna's Retired

AKA THE NUTSHELL, VOLUME 3. After my Mom suddenly died 55 yrs young, I journalled every morning over coffee. When I filled a complete notebook,it represented my life in a Nutshell, which felt "Nuts" at the time. Writing is an armor against what is bothering you, a "shell" of sorts. So I enteratined myself by flipping that journal over and writing "the Nutshell" on the front...I found it so clever I named the second notebook I filled "The Nutshell, Volume 2". Sometimes you feel like a Nut...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

You train like a champion

"You train like a champion. That is how you get it done"..that is what the HUGE black trainer guy said to me today while I was catching my breath. Could he know how much that means to me? His physique is INCREDIBLE, and here he is saying that to old slightly overweight mother of 1. Wow.

Staying the course with the nutrition although being hungry is making me want to binge. I've decided a shower and a bar and a coffee will be my binge. Then I need to prioritize my activities so that when Ellen wakes up nothing is competing with her for her time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home