Anna's Retired

AKA THE NUTSHELL, VOLUME 3. After my Mom suddenly died 55 yrs young, I journalled every morning over coffee. When I filled a complete notebook,it represented my life in a Nutshell, which felt "Nuts" at the time. Writing is an armor against what is bothering you, a "shell" of sorts. So I enteratined myself by flipping that journal over and writing "the Nutshell" on the front...I found it so clever I named the second notebook I filled "The Nutshell, Volume 2". Sometimes you feel like a Nut...

Saturday, April 21, 2007

The bug has a bug


Ellen has her first bug. Nothing is staying down bless her heart. I think we are almost over it ( I say "we" because when a toddler throws up, its a team effort). Here she is on the mend today.


Did I say Bless her heart?

We also got totally pranked by some goofball at Dominoes Pizza. I get a call from "Tommy Saint" at Dominoes Thursday and we've won 200 bucks in free pizza in their weekly drawing. I am like Thanks Tommy, but we have not ordered pizza from you guys in at least 2 years, how in the world did you get my name and address? He smoothed it over and gave me the info and so tonight we call to order 3 different pizzas ( all those ones you want to order but are afraid you'll hate) and voila, no Tommy Saints no 200 bucks of free pizza. I dont know what to think of it, but I was not that fun to prank, I was in a hurry and not very excited so that is good...now that I know it was a hoax!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home