Anna's Retired

AKA THE NUTSHELL, VOLUME 3. After my Mom suddenly died 55 yrs young, I journalled every morning over coffee. When I filled a complete notebook,it represented my life in a Nutshell, which felt "Nuts" at the time. Writing is an armor against what is bothering you, a "shell" of sorts. So I enteratined myself by flipping that journal over and writing "the Nutshell" on the front...I found it so clever I named the second notebook I filled "The Nutshell, Volume 2". Sometimes you feel like a Nut...

Thursday, April 05, 2007

We had SPECIAL VISITORS



It is not every dang day that your relative who lives in CHINA comes to visit you, and brings the newest member of the family with them. What a huge huge huge honor. Mike's Aunt Mary, Aunt Jan and her kids, Jack and Abby came and had dinner and stayed the night last night. THANKS YOU GUYS!! Hope to see you again before Jan goes to AFRICA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home