Anna's Retired

AKA THE NUTSHELL, VOLUME 3. After my Mom suddenly died 55 yrs young, I journalled every morning over coffee. When I filled a complete notebook,it represented my life in a Nutshell, which felt "Nuts" at the time. Writing is an armor against what is bothering you, a "shell" of sorts. So I enteratined myself by flipping that journal over and writing "the Nutshell" on the front...I found it so clever I named the second notebook I filled "The Nutshell, Volume 2". Sometimes you feel like a Nut...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

DORI2006

"Dead or Ripped In 2006"

this is my pet name for my current program... BFL foods, 6 days of excercise and within my WW points 6 days a week. The daily affirmations are proving to be critical in what has so far been an early success.

AFFIRMATIONS:

I will be dead or ripped by August ’06.

Everyday I am stronger and leaner and more commited to my goal.

I will greet temptation and easily choose to honor my commitment.

Food is the fuel I use to build my body.

Food is not the answer to boredom or stress.

I am a person of ACTION

I have a decided heart.

I have a strong body.

EVERYTHING I DO AND DON”T DO MATTERS and I choose to make good decisions.

Nothing will keep me from my goal.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Kyra said…

    Hello! ;) Trust me, blogging gets easier, and more dangerous. Once you become more accustomed to it you start to forget that people are reading it all over the place, AND have no remorse about slamming you because it's fun - yet it is personal to you.

    So, welcome to blogging, and a warning to be careful. ;)

    And as for your DH - we all go through the "I'm gonna kill the moron" stage with them, most especially after the baby. And then about once a month or so at the minimum. I'm starting to believe women don't have PMS, but men have monthly periods of stupidity that drive women to disasterous and vicious behavior. ;)

    *hugs*!

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger GClef1970 said…

    Whoo hoo! Good thing you added your "About Me" paragraph, so I could figure out who this is! Looking forward to reading about your journey, Atlanta girl. :-)

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    My first two comments from my two blog heroes!

    As the saying goes, here goes nuthin.

    '

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    OH, I just figured out what you meant Meliossa...I come up as Sunshine...my attempt to be anonymous to those dont know I guess. I am learning how this works and I now see that you were probably ike "HUH?!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home