Anna's Retired

AKA THE NUTSHELL, VOLUME 3. After my Mom suddenly died 55 yrs young, I journalled every morning over coffee. When I filled a complete notebook,it represented my life in a Nutshell, which felt "Nuts" at the time. Writing is an armor against what is bothering you, a "shell" of sorts. So I enteratined myself by flipping that journal over and writing "the Nutshell" on the front...I found it so clever I named the second notebook I filled "The Nutshell, Volume 2". Sometimes you feel like a Nut...

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Vote




Anyone have a preference?


5 Comments:

  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger GClef1970 said…

    I think the design of the first 3 is the most eye-catching and I think that the color of the 1st one is the one that I would most likely stop and read.
    Why I prefer #1 over the rest:
    The 2nd one seems very "goth" and band-like to me.
    The 3rd seems like an art show/festival kind of ad.
    4th and 5th wouldn't make me glance twice.
    How's that for a subtle opinion?
    :-)

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the first one. It sticks out with the yellow.

    steph

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    Thanks guys-you are in th emajority! Unfortunately I cant use revolution anymore so its back to the drawing board. ANY ideas you have or have ever had abotu a good name for a new, funky, out of the box personal training studio would be great. I should be opening in a month and I need the name!

    THanks a ton,
    Anna

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what about "metamorphosis" or "structure".

    steph

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    Metamorphosis I LOVE, but its been taken and structure I would need to think on...
    Hmm...
    I will be mulling that one all afternoon....

    Hope you are still doing great. I shall cruise on over to your myspace and see what the haps are!
    Love ya,
    A

     

Post a Comment

<< Home