Anna's Retired

AKA THE NUTSHELL, VOLUME 3. After my Mom suddenly died 55 yrs young, I journalled every morning over coffee. When I filled a complete notebook,it represented my life in a Nutshell, which felt "Nuts" at the time. Writing is an armor against what is bothering you, a "shell" of sorts. So I enteratined myself by flipping that journal over and writing "the Nutshell" on the front...I found it so clever I named the second notebook I filled "The Nutshell, Volume 2". Sometimes you feel like a Nut...

Friday, June 15, 2007

I am so not retired anymore!!!!!






Retarded maybe, but not retired.




I am about the be the owner of a real live personal training studio (for lack of a better term). And stay at home Mom. Lucky Ellen. We should open July 1. It will not be pretty but I am doing it.




Here is a shot of the front and one of my currently very favorite people, Ed. he is the lead trainer and my co-conspirator, partner in crime, etc. without him, I would have never kept going. Great supporter and motivator. Then below is what it looked like bwfore I started with it.














3 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger GClef1970 said…

    WAY TO GO!!!!! So proud of you for going after your dream!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger me said…

    Cool Anna! I love it. You're livin the dream sweet pea. Go get em! Kristin

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so proud for you! I know it's going to be a success! I am pulling for you.

    steph

     

Post a Comment

<< Home