Anna's Retired

AKA THE NUTSHELL, VOLUME 3. After my Mom suddenly died 55 yrs young, I journalled every morning over coffee. When I filled a complete notebook,it represented my life in a Nutshell, which felt "Nuts" at the time. Writing is an armor against what is bothering you, a "shell" of sorts. So I enteratined myself by flipping that journal over and writing "the Nutshell" on the front...I found it so clever I named the second notebook I filled "The Nutshell, Volume 2". Sometimes you feel like a Nut...

Friday, August 31, 2007

Pre-website WITH PICTURES

One of our trainers graciously put this together for us while we wait for our website design to be completed and despite the world’s worst picture of me-- I love it so much I wanted to share it anyway!! We love what we do and we just want to show it off!!!

More pictures coming daily…
www.myspace.com/ptrevolution

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home