Anna's Retired

AKA THE NUTSHELL, VOLUME 3. After my Mom suddenly died 55 yrs young, I journalled every morning over coffee. When I filled a complete notebook,it represented my life in a Nutshell, which felt "Nuts" at the time. Writing is an armor against what is bothering you, a "shell" of sorts. So I enteratined myself by flipping that journal over and writing "the Nutshell" on the front...I found it so clever I named the second notebook I filled "The Nutshell, Volume 2". Sometimes you feel like a Nut...

Monday, July 31, 2006

Nane and Paw

came to visit. Mike's parent's came down and took us to dinner for his birthday last week. I think it's safe to say Ellen's Grandmother ("Nane") is not yout typical Grandmother!!! Well, except for that she loves her Grandbaby to pieces.



Next week, she'll get her own bike and do-rag, but for now she is sharing with Nane and Paw.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Too cute! You see the Ellen's grandmother adores her :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home