Anna's Retired

AKA THE NUTSHELL, VOLUME 3. After my Mom suddenly died 55 yrs young, I journalled every morning over coffee. When I filled a complete notebook,it represented my life in a Nutshell, which felt "Nuts" at the time. Writing is an armor against what is bothering you, a "shell" of sorts. So I enteratined myself by flipping that journal over and writing "the Nutshell" on the front...I found it so clever I named the second notebook I filled "The Nutshell, Volume 2". Sometimes you feel like a Nut...

Friday, July 14, 2006

Gardening

We've been growing kids and vegetables around here... this is a before picture from a month ago. She is in between a zuke and squash plant.

BEFORE:







AFTER:

BETWEEN THE SAME TWO PLANTS.



p.s. Guess who is pulling up!!?

2 Comments:

  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger GClef1970 said…

    Oh, I am in LOVE with that little strawberry in the midst of your zucchini plants!!!

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    You are so sweet, thank you! She is our little strawberry. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home