Anna's Retired

AKA THE NUTSHELL, VOLUME 3. After my Mom suddenly died 55 yrs young, I journalled every morning over coffee. When I filled a complete notebook,it represented my life in a Nutshell, which felt "Nuts" at the time. Writing is an armor against what is bothering you, a "shell" of sorts. So I enteratined myself by flipping that journal over and writing "the Nutshell" on the front...I found it so clever I named the second notebook I filled "The Nutshell, Volume 2". Sometimes you feel like a Nut...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Can you see the pictures now!!?

So, the whole point of sharing this darn thing is to share pictures of Ellen...then I got lots of replies that folks could not see the darn things!! So I spent my afternoon trying to rectify (that word totally kills me incidintally) the situation. Somebody puh-leeze comment and give me your status. I can always see them on my computer, even when others have problems...so help a sister out!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They are beautiful pics! I can see them now - gorgeous family, girl!
    Julie Arts

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    Thanks Julie, I am shamelessly proud of them.

     
  • At 6:58 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    p.s. AND thanks for letting me know, I am thrilled!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home